Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Sound Of Music (Original Soundtrack) 1965 (re issue 2000) FLAC


ImageImageImage

Info:

Code:
Various Artists - The Sound Of Music (Original Soundtrack)
RCA 2000,
originally released 1965

01  Maria - Prelude And The Sound Of Music
02  Orchestra and Nuns Chorus - Overture and Preludium (Dixit Dominus)
03  Nuns Chorus - Morning Hymn and Alleluia
04  Nuns Chorus - Maria
05  Maria - I Have Confidence
06  Rolf and Liesl - Sixteen Going on Seventeen
07  Maria - My Favorite Things
08  Maria and the Children - Do-Re-Mi
09  The Children and the Captain - The Sound of Music
10  Maria and the Children - The Lonely Goatherd
11  The Children - So Long, Farewell
12  Mother Abbess - Climb Ev'ry Mountain
13  Maria and the Captain - Something Good
14  Organ, Orchestra and Nuns Chorus - Processional and Maria
15  The Captain, Maria, the Children and Chorus - Edelweiss
16  Chorus and Orchestra - Climb Ev'ry Moutain (Reprise)


Code:
http://www.amazon.com/Sound-Music-Soundtrack-Recording-Anniversary/dp/B000002WT6


Download:

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?rqlbbbvo2txs5w0
http://www.mediafire.com/?0n87tf085thm8ma

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Myself and my small brother are going to see this play tomorrow and I can't find his CD (one of the few I haven't added to my iTunes yet!) of it so this download saves me from having to waste money on another download. He loves it!

    Cheers again,
    Orla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I download it from here? How do I do that?

    ReplyDelete


  3. tHOSE links above aren't working, such a shame!!! Anyway, I already downloaded the full working album and I will share this to you guys cause.. why not right? This album is so great!


    CLICK HERE TO download THE FULL ALBUM

    CLICK HERE TO download THE FULL ALBUM


    ALL SONGS ARE INCLUDED SO HAVE FUN GUYS!!!

    ReplyDelete